Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peace like a river...

I am so thankful for God's peace in my life. It's amazing how I can just realize that God has given me the exact peace I have been praying for. Holy moly...something that can bother me so much for such a long time and to look around one day and realize that God has taken that burden... there are no words. I am just so thankful that I have the wisdom to understand that it is only God taking those burdens and not me or anyone or anything else. I have been so awestruck lately by the way God works in our lives. He has finally made His way into my heart...finally. He has told me and made it apparent in my life that patience is a fine virtue and that things will happen in His timing. It's not forced, it's not being pushed in the back of my head but finally I know that certain things will happen when He knows that I am good and ready. I love this year... SO many things to be thankful for. Nothing like going from feeling downright hopeless to having an overflowing amount of hope... yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment