Friday, February 25, 2011

entitlement?

Sometimes I feel like I'm aloud to be a little pissed off about how things work with men. I'm tired of feelings and emotions. To be honest, I'm tired of feeling anything for anyone. It sucks when you think your making a good decision by putting some of yourself out there, just to realize that it's all just a game. It's funny because this always happen: I meet a guy, they say things like "I'm so glad I met you, and I'd rather spend time with you then be alone anyday." It's all a bunch of CRAP. No one means it. They mean it for a second then forget they ever said it, SO why say it? I'm tired of being a pawn. I'm tired of being single for the sole reason that this game is bullshit. I have good qualities and I care about people a lot. When I have relationships with people I don't do it halfass--which is why 9 times out of 10 I get hurt. I really do want people to know that I care about them in a genuine way. It sucks that I get hurt but I am a lover, and I cannot help it. I know everything happens for a reason and what not but I'm a little exhausted.

One day the game will be over...

No comments:

Post a Comment